Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flawed to the point where I cant recognize myself
I, roll around like a child in a cold bed with no blankie.
You hold a mirror up to me and tell me to look
but all I see is monsters and a piece of shit. Mr. Hankie?
my references are backwards ass sentence this like
and my life is going in the direction of my brain
in circles, of friends that really are quite square
neither here nor there, I will not dare
to be different from myself anymore, that just makes me
as crazy as I think I am and an outcast to myself on a
good day, the people in my head will say good morning
today they'd rather stay inside, close the curtains
shrug their shoulders, watch a rerun of what happened in my life
yesterday, I was cold

you weren't there to help me

I need someone to cover me.

No comments: